- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
All-Star Field Invader Got In Hilarious Twitter Argument With Mom Before Rushing Field
The man you see being tackled here is Dylan Masone, or dyl according to his Twitter title (officially @MasoneDylan). So he’s at the All-Star Game and decides that he’ll run onto the field if he gets 1,000 retweets. Of course he proceeds to get 1,000 retweets, because no one is watching this game — they’re all on Twitter looking for something interesting.
Just before he runs onto the field, he texts his mom.
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 17, 2013
Here’s his original tweet:
— dyl (@MasoneDylan) July 16, 2013
Mom’s gonna kill you. Hope it was worth it.
Photo: The Star-Ledger.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film