- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
All-Star Field Invader Got In Hilarious Twitter Argument With Mom Before Rushing Field
The man you see being tackled here is Dylan Masone, or dyl according to his Twitter title (officially @MasoneDylan). So he’s at the All-Star Game and decides that he’ll run onto the field if he gets 1,000 retweets. Of course he proceeds to get 1,000 retweets, because no one is watching this game — they’re all on Twitter looking for something interesting.
Just before he runs onto the field, he texts his mom.
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 17, 2013
Here’s his original tweet:
— dyl (@MasoneDylan) July 16, 2013
Mom’s gonna kill you. Hope it was worth it.
Photo: The Star-Ledger.
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?