- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
All-Star Field Invader Got In Hilarious Twitter Argument With Mom Before Rushing Field
The man you see being tackled here is Dylan Masone, or dyl according to his Twitter title (officially @MasoneDylan). So he’s at the All-Star Game and decides that he’ll run onto the field if he gets 1,000 retweets. Of course he proceeds to get 1,000 retweets, because no one is watching this game — they’re all on Twitter looking for something interesting.
Just before he runs onto the field, he texts his mom.
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 17, 2013
Here’s his original tweet:
— dyl (@MasoneDylan) July 16, 2013
Mom’s gonna kill you. Hope it was worth it.
Photo: The Star-Ledger.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts