- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
All-Star Field Invader Got In Hilarious Twitter Argument With Mom Before Rushing Field
The man you see being tackled here is Dylan Masone, or dyl according to his Twitter title (officially @MasoneDylan). So he’s at the All-Star Game and decides that he’ll run onto the field if he gets 1,000 retweets. Of course he proceeds to get 1,000 retweets, because no one is watching this game — they’re all on Twitter looking for something interesting.
Just before he runs onto the field, he texts his mom.
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 17, 2013
Here’s his original tweet:
— dyl (@MasoneDylan) July 16, 2013
Mom’s gonna kill you. Hope it was worth it.
Photo: The Star-Ledger.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story