- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Chase Utley Finally Responds To Mac’s Letter
The sixth episode of the fifth season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia might be their magnum opus (though, the “Who Pooped the Bed” episode from season 4 may be the funniest.) In 22 minutes, they managed to recount the Phillies’ World Series win over the Tampa Bay Rays in the context of a court hearing over their $1,000 parking ticket, without ever mentioning the game. It was the episode that put “greenman” on the map — Charlie Day’s response the Philly Phanatic’s “monopoly” on the team’s mascot market.
It also was the episode where Mac asks Dee to give Chase Utley a letter that he has been desperately trying to get in the second baseman’s hands. It has stickers on it.
Utley, who now finds himself playing for a team 21 games out of the division lead, has finally decided to respond to the letter. Because let’s be honest — talking about 2008 is probably his favorite thing to do nowadays. That, and his hair.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce