- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Chase Utley Finally Responds To Mac’s Letter
The sixth episode of the fifth season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia might be their magnum opus (though, the “Who Pooped the Bed” episode from season 4 may be the funniest.) In 22 minutes, they managed to recount the Phillies’ World Series win over the Tampa Bay Rays in the context of a court hearing over their $1,000 parking ticket, without ever mentioning the game. It was the episode that put “greenman” on the map — Charlie Day’s response the Philly Phanatic’s “monopoly” on the team’s mascot market.
It also was the episode where Mac asks Dee to give Chase Utley a letter that he has been desperately trying to get in the second baseman’s hands. It has stickers on it.
Utley, who now finds himself playing for a team 21 games out of the division lead, has finally decided to respond to the letter. Because let’s be honest — talking about 2008 is probably his favorite thing to do nowadays. That, and his hair.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts