- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Chase Utley Finally Responds To Mac’s Letter
The sixth episode of the fifth season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia might be their magnum opus (though, the “Who Pooped the Bed” episode from season 4 may be the funniest.) In 22 minutes, they managed to recount the Phillies’ World Series win over the Tampa Bay Rays in the context of a court hearing over their $1,000 parking ticket, without ever mentioning the game. It was the episode that put “greenman” on the map — Charlie Day’s response the Philly Phanatic’s “monopoly” on the team’s mascot market.
It also was the episode where Mac asks Dee to give Chase Utley a letter that he has been desperately trying to get in the second baseman’s hands. It has stickers on it.
Utley, who now finds himself playing for a team 21 games out of the division lead, has finally decided to respond to the letter. Because let’s be honest — talking about 2008 is probably his favorite thing to do nowadays. That, and his hair.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy