- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
America: What Was This Man Trying To Say To Jonathan Papelbon?
While it’s certainly conceivable that this gentleman was only trying to tell Papelbon “Good job/solid effort/we’ll get ‘em next time,” given that Papelbon had just given up three run home run to the Mets, it was probably something more along the lines of “You’re dead to me.” Thankfully, his girlfriend (?) was around to help him get a grip on all the feelings, and save him — and Papelbon — from potential embarrassment.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party