- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
America: What Was This Man Trying To Say To Jonathan Papelbon?
While it’s certainly conceivable that this gentleman was only trying to tell Papelbon “Good job/solid effort/we’ll get ‘em next time,” given that Papelbon had just given up three run home run to the Mets, it was probably something more along the lines of “You’re dead to me.” Thankfully, his girlfriend (?) was around to help him get a grip on all the feelings, and save him — and Papelbon — from potential embarrassment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts