- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
America: What Was This Man Trying To Say To Jonathan Papelbon?
While it’s certainly conceivable that this gentleman was only trying to tell Papelbon “Good job/solid effort/we’ll get ‘em next time,” given that Papelbon had just given up three run home run to the Mets, it was probably something more along the lines of “You’re dead to me.” Thankfully, his girlfriend (?) was around to help him get a grip on all the feelings, and save him — and Papelbon — from potential embarrassment.
- If World Cup Countries Were College Football Teams
- The 5 Most Hazardous Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?