- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
America: What Was This Man Trying To Say To Jonathan Papelbon?
While it’s certainly conceivable that this gentleman was only trying to tell Papelbon “Good job/solid effort/we’ll get ‘em next time,” given that Papelbon had just given up three run home run to the Mets, it was probably something more along the lines of “You’re dead to me.” Thankfully, his girlfriend (?) was around to help him get a grip on all the feelings, and save him — and Papelbon — from potential embarrassment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts