- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
America: What Was This Man Trying To Say To Jonathan Papelbon?
While it’s certainly conceivable that this gentleman was only trying to tell Papelbon “Good job/solid effort/we’ll get ‘em next time,” given that Papelbon had just given up three run home run to the Mets, it was probably something more along the lines of “You’re dead to me.” Thankfully, his girlfriend (?) was around to help him get a grip on all the feelings, and save him — and Papelbon — from potential embarrassment.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match