- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worlds Collide And Scripts Flip As Andrew McCutchen Interviews Anthony Bourdain
Could just anyone have gotten celebre-chef Anthony Bourdain to open up about Popeye’s macaroni and cheese? Probably. But it’s still cool to see the Pirates’ centerfielder dip his feet into the interviewing game with this video.
If you aren’t familiar with McCutchen for some reason — he plays in Pittsburgh, you don’t like baseball, you’re a jerk — he’s one of the best young players in the game and seems like a great guy. If you aren’t familiar with Bourdain — you don’t watch TV, you hate food, you prefer your celebre-chefs to have breasts — he was a pretty cool traveling chef dude who kind of sold out recently and is now going to be a reality show host.
Check out the grilling session* McCutchen put on Bourdain when the chef was in Pittsburgh on a speaking tour:
By the way, where did that interview take place? The Pittsburgh rope and chain factory?
- Filed Under:
- andrew mccutchen
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.