- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Worlds Collide And Scripts Flip As Andrew McCutchen Interviews Anthony Bourdain
Could just anyone have gotten celebre-chef Anthony Bourdain to open up about Popeye’s macaroni and cheese? Probably. But it’s still cool to see the Pirates’ centerfielder dip his feet into the interviewing game with this video.
If you aren’t familiar with McCutchen for some reason — he plays in Pittsburgh, you don’t like baseball, you’re a jerk — he’s one of the best young players in the game and seems like a great guy. If you aren’t familiar with Bourdain — you don’t watch TV, you hate food, you prefer your celebre-chefs to have breasts — he was a pretty cool traveling chef dude who kind of sold out recently and is now going to be a reality show host.
Check out the grilling session* McCutchen put on Bourdain when the chef was in Pittsburgh on a speaking tour:
By the way, where did that interview take place? The Pittsburgh rope and chain factory?
- Filed Under:
- andrew mccutchen
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar