- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Anti-Semites Come Out From Under Their Rocks In Wake Of Ryan Braun Suspension
Want to feel sick to your stomach and develop an uncontrollable urge to hose down the Internet? Just type “Ryan Braun” and “Jew” into a search engine, and prepared to be horrified.
Of course according to some, racism and discrimination no longer exist in the U.S. Yeah …
As you know, Braun’s father is Jewish, and his mother Catholic. Not that it makes any difference to anyone, except those who like cool nicknames (“The Hebrew Hammer”) and, of course, folks who buy their bedsheets by the bolt.
The douchebags below are now available for your scorn and mockery. Well, some of them are available. When you try to click on their Twitter comments, many have been deleted. Typical.
lol Ryan Braun is NOT giving back his MVP award, name me one time a jew gave something up willingly
— Michael Mc (@irishrebel311) July 23, 2013
Ryan Braun is a Jew and he spent money on PEDs #noway
— Daniel Schreyer (@DannyRobertz) July 23, 2013
— Rick Alim Muhammad (@Alim741930) June 7, 2013
Of course Ryan Braun uses steroids. He is an athletic Jew. That just doesn't happen naturally
— Lippman (@JeremyLippman) July 22, 2013
Bye Ryan Braun, you cheating piece of shit. CANT JEW YOUR WAY OUT OF IT THIS TIME
— Not Andy Dirks (@FakeDirks) July 22, 2013
Ryan Braun you dumb jew
— Matthew Lawson (@mattylaws42) July 22, 2013
Come on, Ryan Braun. Jew can do it. (unfollow at will)
— SG. (@itsStephGee) March 16, 2013
To be blunt #Braun is just another grimy jew. What did u expect? So many jews cheat, lie & would step over their own mother for an advantage
— M. Jeffrey Jordan (@HairJordan2345) July 22, 2013
Photo: Getty Images.
- Filed Under:
- ryan braun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week