- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A’s Fans Taunt Verlander With Kate Upton Cutouts: But It Seems To Be Backfiring
Tigers leading A’s 2-0 after four innings in their win-or-go-watch-the-Walking-Dead-marathon Game 5, and Justin Verlander has retired the first 12 Oakland batters he’s faced. A’s need more Kate Upton cutouts!
— Casey Pratt (@CaseyPrattCSN) October 10, 2013
— Alex Espinoza IV (@AlexEspinozaIV) October 10, 2013
The two were rumored to have been dating last year, although that was never confirmed. Maybe the cutouts are inspiring Verlander.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'