- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A’s Fans Taunt Verlander With Kate Upton Cutouts: But It Seems To Be Backfiring
Tigers leading A’s 2-0 after four innings in their win-or-go-watch-the-Walking-Dead-marathon Game 5, and Justin Verlander has retired the first 12 Oakland batters he’s faced. A’s need more Kate Upton cutouts!
— Casey Pratt (@CaseyPrattCSN) October 10, 2013
— Alex Espinoza IV (@AlexEspinozaIV) October 10, 2013
The two were rumored to have been dating last year, although that was never confirmed. Maybe the cutouts are inspiring Verlander.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts