- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A’s Fans Taunt Verlander With Kate Upton Cutouts: But It Seems To Be Backfiring
Tigers leading A’s 2-0 after four innings in their win-or-go-watch-the-Walking-Dead-marathon Game 5, and Justin Verlander has retired the first 12 Oakland batters he’s faced. A’s need more Kate Upton cutouts!
— Casey Pratt (@CaseyPrattCSN) October 10, 2013
— Alex Espinoza IV (@AlexEspinozaIV) October 10, 2013
The two were rumored to have been dating last year, although that was never confirmed. Maybe the cutouts are inspiring Verlander.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship