- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A’s Fans Taunt Verlander With Kate Upton Cutouts: But It Seems To Be Backfiring
Tigers leading A’s 2-0 after four innings in their win-or-go-watch-the-Walking-Dead-marathon Game 5, and Justin Verlander has retired the first 12 Oakland batters he’s faced. A’s need more Kate Upton cutouts!
— Casey Pratt (@CaseyPrattCSN) October 10, 2013
— Alex Espinoza IV (@AlexEspinozaIV) October 10, 2013
The two were rumored to have been dating last year, although that was never confirmed. Maybe the cutouts are inspiring Verlander.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts