- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Awful Season For Rangers Just Got A Tad Worse: Shin-Soo Choo Done For The Year
It’s been a rough an injury-riddled season for the Texas Rangers. Rough might even be an understatement. Let’s go with brutal. Prince Fielder got knocked out for the year following neck surgery. Jurickson Profar didn’t even get to take an at-bat because of a torn shoulder muscle. Martin Perez, Tanner Scheppers, Matt Harrison and Alexi Ogando are all out for the season.
One of the bright spots for the Rangers this year has been Yu Darvish, but fans probably won’t even get to see him again this season, as general manager Jon Daniels basically said on the radio Monday that it was unlikely he pitches again this season. Then hours later, even more bad news.
Shin-Soo Choo will miss rest of season and will have surgery to remove bone spur from left elbow. Goes on DL and OF Michael Choice recalled.
— John Blake (@RangerBlake) August 25, 2014
All of the sad trombones for Texas. It’s pretty easy to see why they own the worst record in baseball at 50-72. They’ve used the most players in baseball this season, closing in on 70 — already an MLB record.
Image via Getty
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai