- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Awkwaaaaaaaaaard: A-Rod Connects For His 648th Career Home Run, Crowd Doesn’t Know What The Hell To Do
Alex Rodriguez is not going to the Hall of Fame. In fact, he shouldn’t even be playing right now. But because of certain legal loopholes, he can, and now he’s 12 home runs shy of tying the great Willie Mays. Awkward, right? Because it should be a triumphant moment, but it just ends up being a reminder that he’s a liar. Notice the crowd’s reaction?
Ya, me neither.
They clearly had no idea how to respond to this one. The home run, which is his first of the season, comes a day after he was singing the praises of New York, calling it “the greatest city in the world.” He even managed to kiss Yankee fans’ asses, saying his return was “awesome, the fans are incredible, such great energy, such a great response.” Judging by the crowd “not throwing shit at him,” it might have paid off.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts