- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Braves Fan Doesn’t Even Need To Put His Baby Down For This One
There are two kinds of baseball stadium dads. The kind that drop their kids when a foul ball approaches, and the kind that don’t. This guy gets special appreciation for being in the latter category AND making a barehanded snag in the process.
You know Dad is an expert at this because Baby has no idea what’s happening — doesn’t even bat an eye.
Shortstop Andrelton Simmons approved. Sort of.
- Filed Under:
- foul ball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts