- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Braves Fan Doesn’t Even Need To Put His Baby Down For This One
There are two kinds of baseball stadium dads. The kind that drop their kids when a foul ball approaches, and the kind that don’t. This guy gets special appreciation for being in the latter category AND making a barehanded snag in the process.
You know Dad is an expert at this because Baby has no idea what’s happening — doesn’t even bat an eye.
Shortstop Andrelton Simmons approved. Sort of.
- Filed Under:
- foul ball
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time