- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Braves Fan Doesn’t Even Need To Put His Baby Down For This One
There are two kinds of baseball stadium dads. The kind that drop their kids when a foul ball approaches, and the kind that don’t. This guy gets special appreciation for being in the latter category AND making a barehanded snag in the process.
You know Dad is an expert at this because Baby has no idea what’s happening — doesn’t even bat an eye.
Shortstop Andrelton Simmons approved. Sort of.
- Filed Under:
- foul ball
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row