- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Braves Fan Doesn’t Even Need To Put His Baby Down For This One
There are two kinds of baseball stadium dads. The kind that drop their kids when a foul ball approaches, and the kind that don’t. This guy gets special appreciation for being in the latter category AND making a barehanded snag in the process.
You know Dad is an expert at this because Baby has no idea what’s happening — doesn’t even bat an eye.
Shortstop Andrelton Simmons approved. Sort of.
- Filed Under:
- foul ball
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing