- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Braves Fan Doesn’t Even Need To Put His Baby Down For This One
There are two kinds of baseball stadium dads. The kind that drop their kids when a foul ball approaches, and the kind that don’t. This guy gets special appreciation for being in the latter category AND making a barehanded snag in the process.
You know Dad is an expert at this because Baby has no idea what’s happening — doesn’t even bat an eye.
Shortstop Andrelton Simmons approved. Sort of.
- Filed Under:
- foul ball
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match