- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Snowball Fight Breaks Out At A Baseball Game
What do you do when you experience an ultra-rare snow delay in the middle of a baseball game? You start a snowball fight, obviously.
That’s what Gardner-Webb and Dayton did Saturday when their game was delayed at the top of the sixth inning Saturday due to excessive snowfall. Take a look at the scene at John Henry Moss Statium/Bill Masters Field in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, as the two teams throw their gear to the side and start throwing snowballs at each other instead.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts