- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Snowball Fight Breaks Out At A Baseball Game
What do you do when you experience an ultra-rare snow delay in the middle of a baseball game? You start a snowball fight, obviously.
That’s what Gardner-Webb and Dayton did Saturday when their game was delayed at the top of the sixth inning Saturday due to excessive snowfall. Take a look at the scene at John Henry Moss Statium/Bill Masters Field in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, as the two teams throw their gear to the side and start throwing snowballs at each other instead.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts