- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Snowball Fight Breaks Out At A Baseball Game
What do you do when you experience an ultra-rare snow delay in the middle of a baseball game? You start a snowball fight, obviously.
That’s what Gardner-Webb and Dayton did Saturday when their game was delayed at the top of the sixth inning Saturday due to excessive snowfall. Take a look at the scene at John Henry Moss Statium/Bill Masters Field in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, as the two teams throw their gear to the side and start throwing snowballs at each other instead.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts