- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Snowball Fight Breaks Out At A Baseball Game
What do you do when you experience an ultra-rare snow delay in the middle of a baseball game? You start a snowball fight, obviously.
That’s what Gardner-Webb and Dayton did Saturday when their game was delayed at the top of the sixth inning Saturday due to excessive snowfall. Take a look at the scene at John Henry Moss Statium/Bill Masters Field in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, as the two teams throw their gear to the side and start throwing snowballs at each other instead.
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real