- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Snowball Fight Breaks Out At A Baseball Game
What do you do when you experience an ultra-rare snow delay in the middle of a baseball game? You start a snowball fight, obviously.
That’s what Gardner-Webb and Dayton did Saturday when their game was delayed at the top of the sixth inning Saturday due to excessive snowfall. Take a look at the scene at John Henry Moss Statium/Bill Masters Field in Boiling Springs, North Carolina, as the two teams throw their gear to the side and start throwing snowballs at each other instead.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row