- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Beltran Taken To Hospital To Examine Ribs After Grand Slam-Robbing Catch
Please excuse my mixed feelings about Carlos Beltran. Happy he’s playing in his first World Series and all, but he could have been there sooner if he hadn’t bailed on the Giants in 2011. Beltran said at the time that SF wasn’t doing enough to get quality players to return to the post-season. Then the Giants beat his Cardinals in the NLCS the following year. How’d you like them apples?
Anyway, the man can hit … and play defense. Tonight in robbing David Ortiz of a grand slam at the short fence in the second, he suffered a rib contusion and was taken to the hospital to get checked out.
Red Sox win Game One, 8-1.
A) Was Freese actually safe? B) Was McCarver really implying the feet first slide was the reason he was safe?
— HuffPost Sports (@HuffPostSports) October 24, 2013
Sliding into first IS the Cardinal Way.
— Tom Keiser (@keisertroll) October 24, 2013
"Papi, how does it feel to play baseball in the arctic apparently?"
— Sean Newell (@dontforgetmac) October 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Carlos Beltran
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts