- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bobby Valentine Is Now The Athletic Director At Sacred Heart University, Which Makes Sense Because It Doesn’t
Since Bobby Valentine’s unceremonious demise in Boston, he’s been flittering around NBC Sports Radio. And while that gig might not have done justice to his otherwise diversified talent portfolio – bicycling, butt slapping, beat-boxing, directing traffic – it was something to pass the time. Until, apparently, this:
“Former Major League manager Bobby Valentine will continue to diversify his resume when he becomes Sacred Heart University’s new athletic director. According to a report in the Connecticut Post, Valentine will be named successor to retiring A.D. Don Cook on Tuesday.”
But of course! When a man can’t drive the car, give him the keys to the dealership. Valentine will have to answer to Linda McMahon, who’s on the Board of Trustees, for whatever that’s worth.
- Filed Under:
- bobby valentine
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts