- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bobby Valentine Is Now The Athletic Director At Sacred Heart University, Which Makes Sense Because It Doesn’t
Since Bobby Valentine’s unceremonious demise in Boston, he’s been flittering around NBC Sports Radio. And while that gig might not have done justice to his otherwise diversified talent portfolio – bicycling, butt slapping, beat-boxing, directing traffic – it was something to pass the time. Until, apparently, this:
“Former Major League manager Bobby Valentine will continue to diversify his resume when he becomes Sacred Heart University’s new athletic director. According to a report in the Connecticut Post, Valentine will be named successor to retiring A.D. Don Cook on Tuesday.”
But of course! When a man can’t drive the car, give him the keys to the dealership. Valentine will have to answer to Linda McMahon, who’s on the Board of Trustees, for whatever that’s worth.
- Filed Under:
- bobby valentine
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts