- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Detroit Tigers’ New Manager Is A Jew And A Really Charismatic Cardboard Cutout
The Tigers hired Brad Ausmus as their new manager, a man known for his status as a solid MLB catcher and a member of one of the most exclusive fraternities in the world: the ΑΕΠ of Jewish athletes.
He’s only 44 years old, and he has managed the Israeli national team, which isn’t something I just made up.
But, even more importantly, the man starred as a charismatic cardboard cutout in a strange, hilarious video produced by Padres minor-leaguer Cody Decker, a video we showed you not too long ago. Regardless, it’s too wonderful to not place here.
As a Jew and dry-humor enthusiast, I’m a fan of the hire.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs