- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Detroit Tigers’ New Manager Is A Jew And A Really Charismatic Cardboard Cutout
The Tigers hired Brad Ausmus as their new manager, a man known for his status as a solid MLB catcher and a member of one of the most exclusive fraternities in the world: the ΑΕΠ of Jewish athletes.
He’s only 44 years old, and he has managed the Israeli national team, which isn’t something I just made up.
But, even more importantly, the man starred as a charismatic cardboard cutout in a strange, hilarious video produced by Padres minor-leaguer Cody Decker, a video we showed you not too long ago. Regardless, it’s too wonderful to not place here.
As a Jew and dry-humor enthusiast, I’m a fan of the hire.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?