- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Detroit Tigers’ New Manager Is A Jew And A Really Charismatic Cardboard Cutout
The Tigers hired Brad Ausmus as their new manager, a man known for his status as a solid MLB catcher and a member of one of the most exclusive fraternities in the world: the ΑΕΠ of Jewish athletes.
He’s only 44 years old, and he has managed the Israeli national team, which isn’t something I just made up.
But, even more importantly, the man starred as a charismatic cardboard cutout in a strange, hilarious video produced by Padres minor-leaguer Cody Decker, a video we showed you not too long ago. Regardless, it’s too wonderful to not place here.
As a Jew and dry-humor enthusiast, I’m a fan of the hire.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story