- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Detroit Tigers’ New Manager Is A Jew And A Really Charismatic Cardboard Cutout
The Tigers hired Brad Ausmus as their new manager, a man known for his status as a solid MLB catcher and a member of one of the most exclusive fraternities in the world: the ΑΕΠ of Jewish athletes.
He’s only 44 years old, and he has managed the Israeli national team, which isn’t something I just made up.
But, even more importantly, the man starred as a charismatic cardboard cutout in a strange, hilarious video produced by Padres minor-leaguer Cody Decker, a video we showed you not too long ago. Regardless, it’s too wonderful to not place here.
As a Jew and dry-humor enthusiast, I’m a fan of the hire.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep