- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The State Of Texas Thinks Brandon McCarthy Is A Woman
We can only assume that the photo, which was tweeted by his wife, Amanda McCarthy, is a picture of his license, because her hand is covering up his name and home address. But the fact that the state of Texas officially lists this person as a 6-7 female satisfies any of our doubts.
- Filed Under:
- Brandon McCarthy
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- The Least Classy Fans in Football