- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A’s First Baseman Brandon Moss Hits 19th-Inning Walkoff Home Run, Rewards Himself By Stuffing A Pie In His Own Face
The Los Angeles Angels played six and a half hours of baseball against the Oakland Athletics last night/this morning. The A’s won on a walk off home run by first baseman Brandon Moss. It ended at 4:41 ET (though it was in LA), and Moss was tired and probably delusional. During a postgame interview, he pied himself. (That’s not a typo — he stuffed a pie in his own face, he didn’t pee himself, though maybe he did that too. We can’t be certain.) Then, he was pied by a teammate, the standard celebration. And then he got a nice, blue Gatorade bath. New studies say that sugar puts you right to sleep.
The teams have less than an 18-hour break ’til the next game, which sounds like fun.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story