- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A’s First Baseman Brandon Moss Hits 19th-Inning Walkoff Home Run, Rewards Himself By Stuffing A Pie In His Own Face
The Los Angeles Angels played six and a half hours of baseball against the Oakland Athletics last night/this morning. The A’s won on a walk off home run by first baseman Brandon Moss. It ended at 4:41 ET (though it was in LA), and Moss was tired and probably delusional. During a postgame interview, he pied himself. (That’s not a typo — he stuffed a pie in his own face, he didn’t pee himself, though maybe he did that too. We can’t be certain.) Then, he was pied by a teammate, the standard celebration. And then he got a nice, blue Gatorade bath. New studies say that sugar puts you right to sleep.
The teams have less than an 18-hour break ’til the next game, which sounds like fun.
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?