- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Braves Fan Really Wanted That Ball
As entertaining as the visual is, my favorite part of this is probably the sarcastic commentary.
“Here’s a tip from Old Joe: when you come to the ballpark, stay on your feet. Like on defense in basketball, keep your feet, don’t be jumping, especially over your own children’s legs, who clothesline you … that’s never a good sign.”
We’ll see you next week for another edition of “It’s Just A Baseball, For Fuck’s Sake”. G’nite.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley