- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Braves Fan Really Wanted That Ball
As entertaining as the visual is, my favorite part of this is probably the sarcastic commentary.
“Here’s a tip from Old Joe: when you come to the ballpark, stay on your feet. Like on defense in basketball, keep your feet, don’t be jumping, especially over your own children’s legs, who clothesline you … that’s never a good sign.”
We’ll see you next week for another edition of “It’s Just A Baseball, For Fuck’s Sake”. G’nite.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy