- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Braves Fan Really Wanted That Ball
As entertaining as the visual is, my favorite part of this is probably the sarcastic commentary.
“Here’s a tip from Old Joe: when you come to the ballpark, stay on your feet. Like on defense in basketball, keep your feet, don’t be jumping, especially over your own children’s legs, who clothesline you … that’s never a good sign.”
We’ll see you next week for another edition of “It’s Just A Baseball, For Fuck’s Sake”. G’nite.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!