- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Braves Fan Really Wanted That Ball
As entertaining as the visual is, my favorite part of this is probably the sarcastic commentary.
“Here’s a tip from Old Joe: when you come to the ballpark, stay on your feet. Like on defense in basketball, keep your feet, don’t be jumping, especially over your own children’s legs, who clothesline you … that’s never a good sign.”
We’ll see you next week for another edition of “It’s Just A Baseball, For Fuck’s Sake”. G’nite.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions