- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Braves Fan Really Wanted That Ball
As entertaining as the visual is, my favorite part of this is probably the sarcastic commentary.
“Here’s a tip from Old Joe: when you come to the ballpark, stay on your feet. Like on defense in basketball, keep your feet, don’t be jumping, especially over your own children’s legs, who clothesline you … that’s never a good sign.”
We’ll see you next week for another edition of “It’s Just A Baseball, For Fuck’s Sake”. G’nite.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun