- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brett Gardner Doesn’t Know What A Mixtape Is
We’ve already seen how hilarious Mark Teixiera (formerly thought to be as funny as drying paint) can be while hosting his “Between Two Ferns”-esque web show “Foul Territory.” (The answer, in case you don’t want to click, is “very funny.) But not only is his newest episode — featuring Yankees center fielder Brett Gardner — his funniest, it actually reveals a pretty compelling piece of information about his interview subject:
Brett Gardner doesn’t know what a mixtape is. Or, he didn’t before this show. He’s “not a music guy” (which is incredible in and of itself) and needs Tex to explain it to him. And Tex does.
How is it that a southern boy who doesn’t like music is now the Yankee-est Yankee on the Yankees (Derek Jeter aside)?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy