- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fanspotting: Girl At Brewers Game Makes Sure Everything Is In Order
There’s a woman sitting behind home plate at today’s Brewers playoff game that has become a bit of a distraction to some viewers. Here she is making sure her affairs are in order.
She is actually semi-internet-famous: Deadspin solved the mystery behind her in August. Apparently, her name is Amy Williams and she has single-seat season tickets (Yep, she’s been going to Brewers games by herself all season). Now, thanks to Milwaukee’s playoff berth, her unique brand of fandom will be on display for a national TV audience.
Image via 30fps.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts