- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Fanspotting: Girl At Brewers Game Makes Sure Everything Is In Order
There’s a woman sitting behind home plate at today’s Brewers playoff game that has become a bit of a distraction to some viewers. Here she is making sure her affairs are in order.
She is actually semi-internet-famous: Deadspin solved the mystery behind her in August. Apparently, her name is Amy Williams and she has single-seat season tickets (Yep, she’s been going to Brewers games by herself all season). Now, thanks to Milwaukee’s playoff berth, her unique brand of fandom will be on display for a national TV audience.
Image via 30fps.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager