- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fanspotting: Girl At Brewers Game Makes Sure Everything Is In Order
There’s a woman sitting behind home plate at today’s Brewers playoff game that has become a bit of a distraction to some viewers. Here she is making sure her affairs are in order.
She is actually semi-internet-famous: Deadspin solved the mystery behind her in August. Apparently, her name is Amy Williams and she has single-seat season tickets (Yep, she’s been going to Brewers games by herself all season). Now, thanks to Milwaukee’s playoff berth, her unique brand of fandom will be on display for a national TV audience.
Image via 30fps.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts