- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fanspotting: Girl At Brewers Game Makes Sure Everything Is In Order
There’s a woman sitting behind home plate at today’s Brewers playoff game that has become a bit of a distraction to some viewers. Here she is making sure her affairs are in order.
She is actually semi-internet-famous: Deadspin solved the mystery behind her in August. Apparently, her name is Amy Williams and she has single-seat season tickets (Yep, she’s been going to Brewers games by herself all season). Now, thanks to Milwaukee’s playoff berth, her unique brand of fandom will be on display for a national TV audience.
Image via 30fps.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion