- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fanspotting: Girl At Brewers Game Makes Sure Everything Is In Order
There’s a woman sitting behind home plate at today’s Brewers playoff game that has become a bit of a distraction to some viewers. Here she is making sure her affairs are in order.
She is actually semi-internet-famous: Deadspin solved the mystery behind her in August. Apparently, her name is Amy Williams and she has single-seat season tickets (Yep, she’s been going to Brewers games by herself all season). Now, thanks to Milwaukee’s playoff berth, her unique brand of fandom will be on display for a national TV audience.
Image via 30fps.
- Filed Under:
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- The Least Classy Fans in Football