- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Brewers Played The ‘Cheers’ Theme Song To Honor Boston
The sports world has handled the Boston Marathon tragedy with grace, reminding you that sports and people don’t suck as much as we often think. The Yankees were nice to the Red Sox (even playing “Sweet Caroline”), the NHL postponed the Boston Bruins game, and there were moments of silence everywhere. But one of the most uplifting tributes was the “Cheers,” theme song, fittingly from a bunch of Brewers.
If that mascot and that song don’t cheer you up a bit, I’m not sure what will.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement