- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Brewers Played The ‘Cheers’ Theme Song To Honor Boston
The sports world has handled the Boston Marathon tragedy with grace, reminding you that sports and people don’t suck as much as we often think. The Yankees were nice to the Red Sox (even playing “Sweet Caroline”), the NHL postponed the Boston Bruins game, and there were moments of silence everywhere. But one of the most uplifting tributes was the “Cheers,” theme song, fittingly from a bunch of Brewers.
If that mascot and that song don’t cheer you up a bit, I’m not sure what will.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars