- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Brewers Played The ‘Cheers’ Theme Song To Honor Boston
The sports world has handled the Boston Marathon tragedy with grace, reminding you that sports and people don’t suck as much as we often think. The Yankees were nice to the Red Sox (even playing “Sweet Caroline”), the NHL postponed the Boston Bruins game, and there were moments of silence everywhere. But one of the most uplifting tributes was the “Cheers,” theme song, fittingly from a bunch of Brewers.
If that mascot and that song don’t cheer you up a bit, I’m not sure what will.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts