- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Brewers Played The ‘Cheers’ Theme Song To Honor Boston
The sports world has handled the Boston Marathon tragedy with grace, reminding you that sports and people don’t suck as much as we often think. The Yankees were nice to the Red Sox (even playing “Sweet Caroline”), the NHL postponed the Boston Bruins game, and there were moments of silence everywhere. But one of the most uplifting tributes was the “Cheers,” theme song, fittingly from a bunch of Brewers.
If that mascot and that song don’t cheer you up a bit, I’m not sure what will.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts