- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Brewers Played The ‘Cheers’ Theme Song To Honor Boston
The sports world has handled the Boston Marathon tragedy with grace, reminding you that sports and people don’t suck as much as we often think. The Yankees were nice to the Red Sox (even playing “Sweet Caroline”), the NHL postponed the Boston Bruins game, and there were moments of silence everywhere. But one of the most uplifting tributes was the “Cheers,” theme song, fittingly from a bunch of Brewers.
If that mascot and that song don’t cheer you up a bit, I’m not sure what will.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'