- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Brewers Sideline Reporter Gets Drilled With Baseball While Staring Into Camera, Shakes It Off
Fox Sports Wisconsin’s Sophia Minnaert was smack in the middle of one of those cross field dugout interviews, smack in the middle of the 3rd inning, when smack in the middle of a sentence she was smacked in the middle of doing her job. A true professional, she keep rolling — even managed to regain control of the mic – despite being hit in the hand that was holding it.
As to how it happened, one can only assume that someone was attempting to do the ol’ throw-it-in-the-dugout-before-the-inning-starts, and it got away from them. But the speed and angle of the ball suggest it was just kind of tossed at her from a relatively close distance, so she probably knows what happened and whodunnit. Unlike German soccer reporter Jessica Kastrop, who got popped from way downtown.
Wonder what Adrian Beltre would have done?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake