- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Brewers Sideline Reporter Gets Drilled With Baseball While Staring Into Camera, Shakes It Off
Fox Sports Wisconsin’s Sophia Minnaert was smack in the middle of one of those cross field dugout interviews, smack in the middle of the 3rd inning, when smack in the middle of a sentence she was smacked in the middle of doing her job. A true professional, she keep rolling — even managed to regain control of the mic – despite being hit in the hand that was holding it.
As to how it happened, one can only assume that someone was attempting to do the ol’ throw-it-in-the-dugout-before-the-inning-starts, and it got away from them. But the speed and angle of the ball suggest it was just kind of tossed at her from a relatively close distance, so she probably knows what happened and whodunnit. Unlike German soccer reporter Jessica Kastrop, who got popped from way downtown.
Wonder what Adrian Beltre would have done?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy