- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Brian Wilson Explain His Weird New Trash-Talking Catchphrase
Brian Wilson is a man of many bits. The was the ninja bit. Of course, the Machine bit. The Lopez Tonight bit. The “basically anything having to do with his beard” bit. And now, via The Franchise, Showtime’s upcoming documentary series about the Giants, we have the newest bit: “Got heeeeem.” Allow Wilson to explain:
Truth be told, on the surface, this isn’t even that weird. But this is Brian Wilson, so the surface tells little of the story. “Got him” – common utterance making clear that one has gained the upper hand over another. “Got heeeeem” – well, that’s a whole new level of upper-hand-gaining. If we watch this video much more, we’re going to over-analyze every word and wonder if the different inflection Wilson puts on each “Got heeeeem” relates specifically to a certain situation. This is what Brian Wilson does to people.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.