- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Brian Wilson Explain His Weird New Trash-Talking Catchphrase
Brian Wilson is a man of many bits. The was the ninja bit. Of course, the Machine bit. The Lopez Tonight bit. The “basically anything having to do with his beard” bit. And now, via The Franchise, Showtime’s upcoming documentary series about the Giants, we have the newest bit: “Got heeeeem.” Allow Wilson to explain:
Truth be told, on the surface, this isn’t even that weird. But this is Brian Wilson, so the surface tells little of the story. “Got him” – common utterance making clear that one has gained the upper hand over another. “Got heeeeem” – well, that’s a whole new level of upper-hand-gaining. If we watch this video much more, we’re going to over-analyze every word and wonder if the different inflection Wilson puts on each “Got heeeeem” relates specifically to a certain situation. This is what Brian Wilson does to people.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?