- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Brian Wilson Explain His Weird New Trash-Talking Catchphrase
Brian Wilson is a man of many bits. The was the ninja bit. Of course, the Machine bit. The Lopez Tonight bit. The “basically anything having to do with his beard” bit. And now, via The Franchise, Showtime’s upcoming documentary series about the Giants, we have the newest bit: “Got heeeeem.” Allow Wilson to explain:
Truth be told, on the surface, this isn’t even that weird. But this is Brian Wilson, so the surface tells little of the story. “Got him” – common utterance making clear that one has gained the upper hand over another. “Got heeeeem” – well, that’s a whole new level of upper-hand-gaining. If we watch this video much more, we’re going to over-analyze every word and wonder if the different inflection Wilson puts on each “Got heeeeem” relates specifically to a certain situation. This is what Brian Wilson does to people.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'