- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brian Wilson’s Beard Rejects $1 Million Offer To Leave Brian Wilson
I don’t have a lot of experience rejecting $1 million offers, especially when they involve cutting things that will completely grow back. So then it’s hard to fathom what Brian Wilson was thinking when he turned down a million bucks legal tender from 800razors.com to shave his beard.
In fact, he’s added on: that’s a new beard scrunchie.
It annoys me that Brian Wilson's beard scrunchy isn't the right shade of blue. pic.twitter.com/fPZicZ4rj5
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 22, 2013
I’m fully convinced that Wilson talks to his whiskers, and considers them a sentient life form, and that they asked for the scrunchie.
In other news, the former SF Giant made his LA Dodger debut tonight — striking out two and giving up a double in a scoreless ninth.
ugh. what the hell is that little ponytail Brian Wilson has coming out of his beard & when will Bud hand down a 211-game suspension for it?
— Jay Jaffe (@jay_jaffe) August 22, 2013
Brian Wilson's beard is crazier than ever AND he's pulling a Lou Albano w/the rubber band. pic.twitter.com/A5juxyhkpO
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) August 21, 2013
- 25 Sexy WWE Diva Images You Need To See Before You Die
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World