- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brian Wilson’s Beard Rejects $1 Million Offer To Leave Brian Wilson
I don’t have a lot of experience rejecting $1 million offers, especially when they involve cutting things that will completely grow back. So then it’s hard to fathom what Brian Wilson was thinking when he turned down a million bucks legal tender from 800razors.com to shave his beard.
In fact, he’s added on: that’s a new beard scrunchie.
It annoys me that Brian Wilson's beard scrunchy isn't the right shade of blue. pic.twitter.com/fPZicZ4rj5
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 22, 2013
I’m fully convinced that Wilson talks to his whiskers, and considers them a sentient life form, and that they asked for the scrunchie.
In other news, the former SF Giant made his LA Dodger debut tonight — striking out two and giving up a double in a scoreless ninth.
ugh. what the hell is that little ponytail Brian Wilson has coming out of his beard & when will Bud hand down a 211-game suspension for it?
— Jay Jaffe (@jay_jaffe) August 22, 2013
Brian Wilson's beard is crazier than ever AND he's pulling a Lou Albano w/the rubber band. pic.twitter.com/A5juxyhkpO
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) August 21, 2013
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao