- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Brian Wilson’s Beard Rejects $1 Million Offer To Leave Brian Wilson
I don’t have a lot of experience rejecting $1 million offers, especially when they involve cutting things that will completely grow back. So then it’s hard to fathom what Brian Wilson was thinking when he turned down a million bucks legal tender from 800razors.com to shave his beard.
In fact, he’s added on: that’s a new beard scrunchie.
It annoys me that Brian Wilson's beard scrunchy isn't the right shade of blue. pic.twitter.com/fPZicZ4rj5
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 22, 2013
I’m fully convinced that Wilson talks to his whiskers, and considers them a sentient life form, and that they asked for the scrunchie.
In other news, the former SF Giant made his LA Dodger debut tonight — striking out two and giving up a double in a scoreless ninth.
ugh. what the hell is that little ponytail Brian Wilson has coming out of his beard & when will Bud hand down a 211-game suspension for it?
— Jay Jaffe (@jay_jaffe) August 22, 2013
Brian Wilson's beard is crazier than ever AND he's pulling a Lou Albano w/the rubber band. pic.twitter.com/A5juxyhkpO
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) August 21, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts