- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Brian Wilson’s Beard Rejects $1 Million Offer To Leave Brian Wilson
I don’t have a lot of experience rejecting $1 million offers, especially when they involve cutting things that will completely grow back. So then it’s hard to fathom what Brian Wilson was thinking when he turned down a million bucks legal tender from 800razors.com to shave his beard.
In fact, he’s added on: that’s a new beard scrunchie.
It annoys me that Brian Wilson's beard scrunchy isn't the right shade of blue. pic.twitter.com/fPZicZ4rj5
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) August 22, 2013
I’m fully convinced that Wilson talks to his whiskers, and considers them a sentient life form, and that they asked for the scrunchie.
In other news, the former SF Giant made his LA Dodger debut tonight — striking out two and giving up a double in a scoreless ninth.
ugh. what the hell is that little ponytail Brian Wilson has coming out of his beard & when will Bud hand down a 211-game suspension for it?
— Jay Jaffe (@jay_jaffe) August 22, 2013
Brian Wilson's beard is crazier than ever AND he's pulling a Lou Albano w/the rubber band. pic.twitter.com/A5juxyhkpO
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) August 21, 2013
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178