- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Broadcasting Legend Vin Scully Calling Baseball Legend Mariano Rivera’s Save Last Night Was Legendary [VIDEO]
Vin Scully, at 85 years old, is one of the best broadcasters in the history of sports. Scully has been the Los Angeles Dodgers play-by-play announcer since 1950. This is his 64th season calling games for the team, which is probably why he’s been called The Voice of the Dodgers.
There are some rare moments in sports when two legends come together and create absolute awesomeness. Last night, one of those moments happened when Scully got to call Yankees closer Mariano Rivera’s 1-2-3 save against the Dodgers, taking the opportunity to give a history lesson on Rivera’s career.
That was the last time that Scully will ever call a game involving Mariano Rivera, the best closer in the history of Major League Baseball. Soak it in, folks. Soak it in.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts