- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nice Start To The Season There, Bryce Harper
Did you go into the 2013 baseball season asking, “Can Bryce Harper build on his rookie season and become an elite player?” Well, that’s a… that’s a c… that’s a concern that appears to be unfounded, based on Harper’s performance today. His first two at bats:
Those two homers accounted for the only runs in the Nationals’ 2-0 win over the Marlins today. If Harper and Stephen Strasburg – who fired off seven scoreless innings – can remotely keep up this level of play, the Nationals will be just as formidable as they looked on paper.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?