- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nice Start To The Season There, Bryce Harper
Did you go into the 2013 baseball season asking, “Can Bryce Harper build on his rookie season and become an elite player?” Well, that’s a… that’s a c… that’s a concern that appears to be unfounded, based on Harper’s performance today. His first two at bats:
Those two homers accounted for the only runs in the Nationals’ 2-0 win over the Marlins today. If Harper and Stephen Strasburg – who fired off seven scoreless innings – can remotely keep up this level of play, the Nationals will be just as formidable as they looked on paper.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts