- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Nice Start To The Season There, Bryce Harper
Did you go into the 2013 baseball season asking, “Can Bryce Harper build on his rookie season and become an elite player?” Well, that’s a… that’s a c… that’s a concern that appears to be unfounded, based on Harper’s performance today. His first two at bats:
Those two homers accounted for the only runs in the Nationals’ 2-0 win over the Marlins today. If Harper and Stephen Strasburg – who fired off seven scoreless innings – can remotely keep up this level of play, the Nationals will be just as formidable as they looked on paper.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'