- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
C.J. Wilson Was All About The ‘Thugluv’ In High School
Aiyo, Fountain Valley High School, circa 1998, from the mean streets. Ever get to the lunch machines near the pool after 12:30? A madhouse, y’all. Dog eat dog. But I’m a SURVIVOR.
CJ WIlson's yearbook picture is the most CJ Wilson thing ever pic.twitter.com/9JqBWEAnLE
— Lana Berry (@Lana) July 26, 2013
Since Wilson is a devotee of the Straight Edge movement, and is into science fiction, physics and politics, could this be a Photoshop prank? If so, well played. But we hope not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts