- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
C.J. Wilson Was All About The ‘Thugluv’ In High School
Aiyo, Fountain Valley High School, circa 1998, from the mean streets. Ever get to the lunch machines near the pool after 12:30? A madhouse, y’all. Dog eat dog. But I’m a SURVIVOR.
CJ WIlson's yearbook picture is the most CJ Wilson thing ever pic.twitter.com/9JqBWEAnLE
— Lana Berry (@Lana) July 26, 2013
Since Wilson is a devotee of the Straight Edge movement, and is into science fiction, physics and politics, could this be a Photoshop prank? If so, well played. But we hope not.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy