- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
C.J. Wilson Was All About The ‘Thugluv’ In High School
Aiyo, Fountain Valley High School, circa 1998, from the mean streets. Ever get to the lunch machines near the pool after 12:30? A madhouse, y’all. Dog eat dog. But I’m a SURVIVOR.
CJ WIlson's yearbook picture is the most CJ Wilson thing ever pic.twitter.com/9JqBWEAnLE
— Lana Berry (@Lana) July 26, 2013
Since Wilson is a devotee of the Straight Edge movement, and is into science fiction, physics and politics, could this be a Photoshop prank? If so, well played. But we hope not.
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?