- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
C.J. Wilson Was All About The ‘Thugluv’ In High School
Aiyo, Fountain Valley High School, circa 1998, from the mean streets. Ever get to the lunch machines near the pool after 12:30? A madhouse, y’all. Dog eat dog. But I’m a SURVIVOR.
CJ WIlson's yearbook picture is the most CJ Wilson thing ever pic.twitter.com/9JqBWEAnLE
— Lana Berry (@Lana) July 26, 2013
Since Wilson is a devotee of the Straight Edge movement, and is into science fiction, physics and politics, could this be a Photoshop prank? If so, well played. But we hope not.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen