- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
C.J. Wilson Was All About The ‘Thugluv’ In High School
Aiyo, Fountain Valley High School, circa 1998, from the mean streets. Ever get to the lunch machines near the pool after 12:30? A madhouse, y’all. Dog eat dog. But I’m a SURVIVOR.
CJ WIlson's yearbook picture is the most CJ Wilson thing ever pic.twitter.com/9JqBWEAnLE
— Lana Berry (@Lana) July 26, 2013
Since Wilson is a devotee of the Straight Edge movement, and is into science fiction, physics and politics, could this be a Photoshop prank? If so, well played. But we hope not.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film