- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Can You Hear Me Now? Ryan Dempster, Jonny Gomes Attempt To Fix Phone That David Ortiz Destroyed On Saturday
As we discussed earlier today, David Ortiz struck out on Saturday against the Orioles, and took his frustration out on the dugout phone, smashing it to bits with a bat (causing one of our readers to remark: “Back on the juice?”).
Today, Sox teammates Ryan Dempster and Jonny Gomes attempted to repair the damage.
— Jenny Dell (@JennyDellNESN) July 28, 2013
Big Papi answers dugout tirade with a HUGE game. David Ortiz goes 4-4, hits 20th HR, as Red Sox shut out Orioles, 5-0.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 28, 2013
Ortiz took a mock run at the dugout phone with his bat before sitting down
— Alex Speier (@alexspeier) July 28, 2013
I'm guessing Buck Showalter isn't too pleased with Tim Timmons for lighting this fire under David Ortiz today.
— Ian Browne (@IanMBrowne) July 28, 2013
Meanwhile, in Tampa Bay (the Red Sox visit the Rays on Sept. 10):
WANTED: Steel alloy telephone with Kevlar cord. Will spare no expense. Must install by Sept. 10.
— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) July 28, 2013
Dead Ringer: David Ortiz Destroys Dugout Phone With Bat [SportsGrid]
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers