- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Indians’ Carlos Santana Vs. Huge Reds Fan: Who Ya Got?
On foul balls hit close to the stands, baseball players are sometimes a little hesitant to make a play. But not Indians first baseman Carlos Santana. He’s going all out to make this grab: only problem is, there is a very large Reds fan standing between him and the catch.
Think the Reds announcers describe it best: “Just a linebacker taking out a pulling guard.” Yeah, that was a big boy, though Santana is no slouch himself (the guy hit 27 home runs last year). Power versus power! And while Santana may have taken out the fan, but Cincinnati got the last laugh with a 12-5 win.
h/t Hot Clicks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts