- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Indians’ Carlos Santana Vs. Huge Reds Fan: Who Ya Got?
On foul balls hit close to the stands, baseball players are sometimes a little hesitant to make a play. But not Indians first baseman Carlos Santana. He’s going all out to make this grab: only problem is, there is a very large Reds fan standing between him and the catch.
Think the Reds announcers describe it best: “Just a linebacker taking out a pulling guard.” Yeah, that was a big boy, though Santana is no slouch himself (the guy hit 27 home runs last year). Power versus power! And while Santana may have taken out the fan, but Cincinnati got the last laugh with a 12-5 win.
h/t Hot Clicks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts