- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Indians’ Carlos Santana Vs. Huge Reds Fan: Who Ya Got?
On foul balls hit close to the stands, baseball players are sometimes a little hesitant to make a play. But not Indians first baseman Carlos Santana. He’s going all out to make this grab: only problem is, there is a very large Reds fan standing between him and the catch.
Think the Reds announcers describe it best: “Just a linebacker taking out a pulling guard.” Yeah, that was a big boy, though Santana is no slouch himself (the guy hit 27 home runs last year). Power versus power! And while Santana may have taken out the fan, but Cincinnati got the last laugh with a 12-5 win.
h/t Hot Clicks
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee