- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Indians’ Carlos Santana Vs. Huge Reds Fan: Who Ya Got?
On foul balls hit close to the stands, baseball players are sometimes a little hesitant to make a play. But not Indians first baseman Carlos Santana. He’s going all out to make this grab: only problem is, there is a very large Reds fan standing between him and the catch.
Think the Reds announcers describe it best: “Just a linebacker taking out a pulling guard.” Yeah, that was a big boy, though Santana is no slouch himself (the guy hit 27 home runs last year). Power versus power! And while Santana may have taken out the fan, but Cincinnati got the last laugh with a 12-5 win.
h/t Hot Clicks
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier