- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Indians’ Carlos Santana Vs. Huge Reds Fan: Who Ya Got?
On foul balls hit close to the stands, baseball players are sometimes a little hesitant to make a play. But not Indians first baseman Carlos Santana. He’s going all out to make this grab: only problem is, there is a very large Reds fan standing between him and the catch.
Think the Reds announcers describe it best: “Just a linebacker taking out a pulling guard.” Yeah, that was a big boy, though Santana is no slouch himself (the guy hit 27 home runs last year). Power versus power! And while Santana may have taken out the fan, but Cincinnati got the last laugh with a 12-5 win.
h/t Hot Clicks
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Fantasy Football Rankings: WR - Week 14
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- The Year Of Serena Williams