- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chad Qualls Celebration Fail Is The Most Marlins Thing Ever
So the moral here, kids, is that if you give up a leadoff triple with the score tied at 2, and then manage to get out of the jam on a strikeout, it’s probably best to just walk calmly back to the dugout.
Chad Qualls’ strikeout of the Mets’ Omar Quintanilla in the eighth resulted in this pretty amusing fail. Rogue sprinkler head? Gopher? Cleats may be one size too small. Ah, Marlins. Never stop being you.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence