- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chad Qualls Celebration Fail Is The Most Marlins Thing Ever
So the moral here, kids, is that if you give up a leadoff triple with the score tied at 2, and then manage to get out of the jam on a strikeout, it’s probably best to just walk calmly back to the dugout.
Chad Qualls’ strikeout of the Mets’ Omar Quintanilla in the eighth resulted in this pretty amusing fail. Rogue sprinkler head? Gopher? Cleats may be one size too small. Ah, Marlins. Never stop being you.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?