- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Chad Qualls Celebration Fail Is The Most Marlins Thing Ever
So the moral here, kids, is that if you give up a leadoff triple with the score tied at 2, and then manage to get out of the jam on a strikeout, it’s probably best to just walk calmly back to the dugout.
Chad Qualls’ strikeout of the Mets’ Omar Quintanilla in the eighth resulted in this pretty amusing fail. Rogue sprinkler head? Gopher? Cleats may be one size too small. Ah, Marlins. Never stop being you.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row