- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chad Qualls Celebration Fail Is The Most Marlins Thing Ever
So the moral here, kids, is that if you give up a leadoff triple with the score tied at 2, and then manage to get out of the jam on a strikeout, it’s probably best to just walk calmly back to the dugout.
Chad Qualls’ strikeout of the Mets’ Omar Quintanilla in the eighth resulted in this pretty amusing fail. Rogue sprinkler head? Gopher? Cleats may be one size too small. Ah, Marlins. Never stop being you.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul