- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chad Qualls Celebration Fail Is The Most Marlins Thing Ever
So the moral here, kids, is that if you give up a leadoff triple with the score tied at 2, and then manage to get out of the jam on a strikeout, it’s probably best to just walk calmly back to the dugout.
Chad Qualls’ strikeout of the Mets’ Omar Quintanilla in the eighth resulted in this pretty amusing fail. Rogue sprinkler head? Gopher? Cleats may be one size too small. Ah, Marlins. Never stop being you.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts