- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chicago Cubs Announcer Admits That, Yes, Their Cameramen Are Kinda Pervs
Chicago’s WGN has been the nation’s broadcast home of the Chicago Cubs since 1948. Given the Cubs have not won a pennant in that time, the highlight of most WGN broadcasts tends to be “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” and its accompanying “Budweiser Fan Cam” montage.
Indeed, the Fan Cam has developed its own following, including a Facebook page. Eagle-eyed viewers would note the provenance of young, attractive women in the Fam Cam montages, something finally noted Saturday night during the Cubs’ game in Pittsburgh by Dave Campbell (subbing for Bob Brenly, who was watching his son Michael play for the Cubs’ Daytona Beach minor league affiliate that evening):
Far more shocking than the observation that WGN camera operators are pervy: it was a sellout game in PNC Park!
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce