- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Chicago Cubs Announcer Admits That, Yes, Their Cameramen Are Kinda Pervs
Chicago’s WGN has been the nation’s broadcast home of the Chicago Cubs since 1948. Given the Cubs have not won a pennant in that time, the highlight of most WGN broadcasts tends to be “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” and its accompanying “Budweiser Fan Cam” montage.
Indeed, the Fan Cam has developed its own following, including a Facebook page. Eagle-eyed viewers would note the provenance of young, attractive women in the Fam Cam montages, something finally noted Saturday night during the Cubs’ game in Pittsburgh by Dave Campbell (subbing for Bob Brenly, who was watching his son Michael play for the Cubs’ Daytona Beach minor league affiliate that evening):
Far more shocking than the observation that WGN camera operators are pervy: it was a sellout game in PNC Park!
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather