- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chicago Cubs Announcer Admits That, Yes, Their Cameramen Are Kinda Pervs
Chicago’s WGN has been the nation’s broadcast home of the Chicago Cubs since 1948. Given the Cubs have not won a pennant in that time, the highlight of most WGN broadcasts tends to be “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” and its accompanying “Budweiser Fan Cam” montage.
Indeed, the Fan Cam has developed its own following, including a Facebook page. Eagle-eyed viewers would note the provenance of young, attractive women in the Fam Cam montages, something finally noted Saturday night during the Cubs’ game in Pittsburgh by Dave Campbell (subbing for Bob Brenly, who was watching his son Michael play for the Cubs’ Daytona Beach minor league affiliate that evening):
Far more shocking than the observation that WGN camera operators are pervy: it was a sellout game in PNC Park!
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed