- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chicago Cubs Announcer Admits That, Yes, Their Cameramen Are Kinda Pervs
Chicago’s WGN has been the nation’s broadcast home of the Chicago Cubs since 1948. Given the Cubs have not won a pennant in that time, the highlight of most WGN broadcasts tends to be “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” and its accompanying “Budweiser Fan Cam” montage.
Indeed, the Fan Cam has developed its own following, including a Facebook page. Eagle-eyed viewers would note the provenance of young, attractive women in the Fam Cam montages, something finally noted Saturday night during the Cubs’ game in Pittsburgh by Dave Campbell (subbing for Bob Brenly, who was watching his son Michael play for the Cubs’ Daytona Beach minor league affiliate that evening):
Far more shocking than the observation that WGN camera operators are pervy: it was a sellout game in PNC Park!
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts