- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chicago Cubs Announcer Admits That, Yes, Their Cameramen Are Kinda Pervs
Chicago’s WGN has been the nation’s broadcast home of the Chicago Cubs since 1948. Given the Cubs have not won a pennant in that time, the highlight of most WGN broadcasts tends to be “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” and its accompanying “Budweiser Fan Cam” montage.
Indeed, the Fan Cam has developed its own following, including a Facebook page. Eagle-eyed viewers would note the provenance of young, attractive women in the Fam Cam montages, something finally noted Saturday night during the Cubs’ game in Pittsburgh by Dave Campbell (subbing for Bob Brenly, who was watching his son Michael play for the Cubs’ Daytona Beach minor league affiliate that evening):
Far more shocking than the observation that WGN camera operators are pervy: it was a sellout game in PNC Park!
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship