- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Note To This Guy At World Baseball Classic: If You Steal Second Base, Don’t Jog Back To First Base Moments Later
Things haven’t started off too well for China’s baseball team at the World Baseball Classic – the team lost 12-0 to Cuba and was mercy-ruled in the 7th inning. In the game’s 2nd inning, China’s Fujia Chu attempted and succeeded in stealing second base after Cuba’s catcher fumbled the glove-to-hand exchange. Except Chu inexplicably turned around upon arrival, slowly jogging back to first. Maybe he thought there was a foul ball, or maybe he was in too deep with a bookie – we don’t really care enough to find out. But no matter why he made an about face, he still traded in his stolen base for a rundown and an out.
Not that this play changed much of anything – the team lost 12-0, after all, and China’s odds to win it all were set at 150-1 – but it’s probably best if baserunners don’t gift wrap outs to the opponent.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement