- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chipper Jones Gives Swagged-Out Gesticulation-Filled Speech At Jersey Retirement Ceremony (VIDEO)
Wuss up Braifs Countreeeee?? Uhhhh, firsss uh alll, I’d like to thank, u knowa, mah boiyz: Trent, Tristan, Trenton, Trent, Tron, Tray, and Trank Traaron.
Who knew he spoke like the coolest dude in the world? Shouting out Twitter, ending every other sentence in “mah man”, and his hands…dude, was he free-styling or giving a jersey retirement speech? All I want to know is when will Larry Wayne Jones be on ESPN?
On a serious note, Chipper’s career was remarkable. A class act and a classic baseball legend. Almost 3,000 hits, over 450 homeruns, a World Series ring, and this season in 1999 (when he won MVP): .319 BA, 45 HRs, 110 RBIs, and 25 SBs. Damn.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts