- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chipper Jones Gives Swagged-Out Gesticulation-Filled Speech At Jersey Retirement Ceremony (VIDEO)
Wuss up Braifs Countreeeee?? Uhhhh, firsss uh alll, I’d like to thank, u knowa, mah boiyz: Trent, Tristan, Trenton, Trent, Tron, Tray, and Trank Traaron.
Who knew he spoke like the coolest dude in the world? Shouting out Twitter, ending every other sentence in “mah man”, and his hands…dude, was he free-styling or giving a jersey retirement speech? All I want to know is when will Larry Wayne Jones be on ESPN?
On a serious note, Chipper’s career was remarkable. A class act and a classic baseball legend. Almost 3,000 hits, over 450 homeruns, a World Series ring, and this season in 1999 (when he won MVP): .319 BA, 45 HRs, 110 RBIs, and 25 SBs. Damn.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce