- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Chipper Jones Gives Swagged-Out Gesticulation-Filled Speech At Jersey Retirement Ceremony (VIDEO)
Wuss up Braifs Countreeeee?? Uhhhh, firsss uh alll, I’d like to thank, u knowa, mah boiyz: Trent, Tristan, Trenton, Trent, Tron, Tray, and Trank Traaron.
Who knew he spoke like the coolest dude in the world? Shouting out Twitter, ending every other sentence in “mah man”, and his hands…dude, was he free-styling or giving a jersey retirement speech? All I want to know is when will Larry Wayne Jones be on ESPN?
On a serious note, Chipper’s career was remarkable. A class act and a classic baseball legend. Almost 3,000 hits, over 450 homeruns, a World Series ring, and this season in 1999 (when he won MVP): .319 BA, 45 HRs, 110 RBIs, and 25 SBs. Damn.
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique