- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chipper Jones Gives Swagged-Out Gesticulation-Filled Speech At Jersey Retirement Ceremony (VIDEO)
Wuss up Braifs Countreeeee?? Uhhhh, firsss uh alll, I’d like to thank, u knowa, mah boiyz: Trent, Tristan, Trenton, Trent, Tron, Tray, and Trank Traaron.
Who knew he spoke like the coolest dude in the world? Shouting out Twitter, ending every other sentence in “mah man”, and his hands…dude, was he free-styling or giving a jersey retirement speech? All I want to know is when will Larry Wayne Jones be on ESPN?
On a serious note, Chipper’s career was remarkable. A class act and a classic baseball legend. Almost 3,000 hits, over 450 homeruns, a World Series ring, and this season in 1999 (when he won MVP): .319 BA, 45 HRs, 110 RBIs, and 25 SBs. Damn.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts