- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Orioles’ Chris Davis Aggravates Shoulder Injury In Least Badass Way Humanly Possible
Recently, Grantland’s Chris Jones said that “Baltimore is where hope goes to die,” specifically when it comes to the Orioles. We’re pretty sure this is what he was talking about. First baseman Chris Davis is headed to the DL with a shoulder strain and might not play again this year. He aggravated said shoulder injury by…sleeping on it wrong. On the one hand, Davis hasn’t done much thus far for the Orioles anyway. On the other hand…sleeping. It’s kind of like when Ricky Bones hurt himself watching TV, but at least Bones was, like, fully conscious. And all this, with the Orioles just 26.5 games out of a playoff spot. We’re not even Orioles fans, and we’re depressed. (Photo via)
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'