- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Comcast SportsNet Airs Version Of Cubs’ New Mascot With A Penis
“Described as a young, friendly cub who couldn’t wait to interact with the kids …” Oh my.
Caution, bear porn. Not safe for work:
Deadspin’s recent feature on the Chicago Cubs’ new mascot, Clark the Cub, included a version of Clark with a penis — courtesy of illustrator Jim Cooke (who is a genius, by the way).
Unfortunately for the station but fortunately for us, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic ran Deadspin’s illustration of Clark with their Chicago Cubs mascot story recently: complete with Clark’s furry penis. Watch as the red-faced anchorwoman tries to explain the graphic being shown behind her, while her co-anchor laughs.
Cartoon bear penis on live TV? Where’s Comcast’s Golden Globe for that?
Best quote: “Did Yogi Bear wear pants?”
Bonus: Pierre Pelican hate.
- Filed Under:
- Clark the Cub
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce