- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Comcast SportsNet Airs Version Of Cubs’ New Mascot With A Penis
“Described as a young, friendly cub who couldn’t wait to interact with the kids …” Oh my.
Caution, bear porn. Not safe for work:
Deadspin’s recent feature on the Chicago Cubs’ new mascot, Clark the Cub, included a version of Clark with a penis — courtesy of illustrator Jim Cooke (who is a genius, by the way).
Unfortunately for the station but fortunately for us, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic ran Deadspin’s illustration of Clark with their Chicago Cubs mascot story recently: complete with Clark’s furry penis. Watch as the red-faced anchorwoman tries to explain the graphic being shown behind her, while her co-anchor laughs.
Cartoon bear penis on live TV? Where’s Comcast’s Golden Globe for that?
Best quote: “Did Yogi Bear wear pants?”
Bonus: Pierre Pelican hate.
- Filed Under:
- Clark the Cub
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.