- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Comcast SportsNet Airs Version Of Cubs’ New Mascot With A Penis
“Described as a young, friendly cub who couldn’t wait to interact with the kids …” Oh my.
Caution, bear porn. Not safe for work:
Deadspin’s recent feature on the Chicago Cubs’ new mascot, Clark the Cub, included a version of Clark with a penis — courtesy of illustrator Jim Cooke (who is a genius, by the way).
Unfortunately for the station but fortunately for us, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic ran Deadspin’s illustration of Clark with their Chicago Cubs mascot story recently: complete with Clark’s furry penis. Watch as the red-faced anchorwoman tries to explain the graphic being shown behind her, while her co-anchor laughs.
Cartoon bear penis on live TV? Where’s Comcast’s Golden Globe for that?
Best quote: “Did Yogi Bear wear pants?”
Bonus: Pierre Pelican hate.
- Filed Under:
- Clark the Cub
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'