- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Comcast SportsNet Airs Version Of Cubs’ New Mascot With A Penis
“Described as a young, friendly cub who couldn’t wait to interact with the kids …” Oh my.
Caution, bear porn. Not safe for work:
Deadspin’s recent feature on the Chicago Cubs’ new mascot, Clark the Cub, included a version of Clark with a penis — courtesy of illustrator Jim Cooke (who is a genius, by the way).
Unfortunately for the station but fortunately for us, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic ran Deadspin’s illustration of Clark with their Chicago Cubs mascot story recently: complete with Clark’s furry penis. Watch as the red-faced anchorwoman tries to explain the graphic being shown behind her, while her co-anchor laughs.
Cartoon bear penis on live TV? Where’s Comcast’s Golden Globe for that?
Best quote: “Did Yogi Bear wear pants?”
Bonus: Pierre Pelican hate.
- Filed Under:
- Clark the Cub
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?