- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video: Cooper Stone, Son Of Rangers Fan Who Died In Fatal Fall During Game, Throws Out First Pitch
Cooper Stone, the young son of deceased Rangers fan Shannon Stone, threw out the ceremonial first pitch before Game 1 of the Division Series today.
Shannon Stone died at a Rangers game in July after he fell over a guardrail in left field. He was trying to retrieve a foul ball for his son, when he fell 20 feet onto the concrete below.
Josh Hamilton, the player who tossed Shannon Stone the ball he was going for when he fell, caught the ceremonial first pitch today before Game 1 against the Rays. He’s Cooper Stone’s favorite player. Video here:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts