- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Chicago Cubs Hired A 25-Year-Old As Its New Director Of Baseball Operations, You Can Now Feel Bad About Yourself
Scott Harris, a graduate of UCLA in 2009, is the Chicago Cubs new Director of Baseball Operations. Though Theo Epstein is clearly still running the show, Harris will undoubtedly be a cog in the front office wheel. At 25 years old. But kudos to you, Scott Harris, for getting so far so quickly. In fact, considering Chicago’s recent history with personnel decisions and general franchise operations, an influx of young blood might not be such a bad idea.
Just to put this one in perspective, Harris was 16 when the Steve Bartman interference play went down.
Also of note: Scott Nelson, the former Director of Baseball Operations, needs to update his LinkedIn profile.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts