- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Chicago Cubs Hired A 25-Year-Old As Its New Director Of Baseball Operations, You Can Now Feel Bad About Yourself
Scott Harris, a graduate of UCLA in 2009, is the Chicago Cubs new Director of Baseball Operations. Though Theo Epstein is clearly still running the show, Harris will undoubtedly be a cog in the front office wheel. At 25 years old. But kudos to you, Scott Harris, for getting so far so quickly. In fact, considering Chicago’s recent history with personnel decisions and general franchise operations, an influx of young blood might not be such a bad idea.
Just to put this one in perspective, Harris was 16 when the Steve Bartman interference play went down.
Also of note: Scott Nelson, the former Director of Baseball Operations, needs to update his LinkedIn profile.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy