- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
The Chicago Cubs Hired A 25-Year-Old As Its New Director Of Baseball Operations, You Can Now Feel Bad About Yourself
Scott Harris, a graduate of UCLA in 2009, is the Chicago Cubs new Director of Baseball Operations. Though Theo Epstein is clearly still running the show, Harris will undoubtedly be a cog in the front office wheel. At 25 years old. But kudos to you, Scott Harris, for getting so far so quickly. In fact, considering Chicago’s recent history with personnel decisions and general franchise operations, an influx of young blood might not be such a bad idea.
Just to put this one in perspective, Harris was 16 when the Steve Bartman interference play went down.
Also of note: Scott Nelson, the former Director of Baseball Operations, needs to update his LinkedIn profile.
- Kelly Kelly Supports Boyfriend Sheldon Souray At Hockey Game
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Michael Phelps Rebounds with Notorious Hollywood Waitress