- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Chicago Cubs Hired A 25-Year-Old As Its New Director Of Baseball Operations, You Can Now Feel Bad About Yourself
Scott Harris, a graduate of UCLA in 2009, is the Chicago Cubs new Director of Baseball Operations. Though Theo Epstein is clearly still running the show, Harris will undoubtedly be a cog in the front office wheel. At 25 years old. But kudos to you, Scott Harris, for getting so far so quickly. In fact, considering Chicago’s recent history with personnel decisions and general franchise operations, an influx of young blood might not be such a bad idea.
Just to put this one in perspective, Harris was 16 when the Steve Bartman interference play went down.
Also of note: Scott Nelson, the former Director of Baseball Operations, needs to update his LinkedIn profile.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier