- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Chicago Cubs Hired A 25-Year-Old As Its New Director Of Baseball Operations, You Can Now Feel Bad About Yourself
Scott Harris, a graduate of UCLA in 2009, is the Chicago Cubs new Director of Baseball Operations. Though Theo Epstein is clearly still running the show, Harris will undoubtedly be a cog in the front office wheel. At 25 years old. But kudos to you, Scott Harris, for getting so far so quickly. In fact, considering Chicago’s recent history with personnel decisions and general franchise operations, an influx of young blood might not be such a bad idea.
Just to put this one in perspective, Harris was 16 when the Steve Bartman interference play went down.
Also of note: Scott Nelson, the former Director of Baseball Operations, needs to update his LinkedIn profile.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago Cubs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts