- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dallas Braden, Baseball-Welfare Leech, Complains About American ‘Welfare Leeches’ And Drugs
Dallas Braden doesn’t like “welfare leeches,” and he thinks they are the counterpart of PED users in MLB. So, Alex Rodriguez, you are a “welfare leech.” When I say it like that, nobody will disagree.
We test athletes to see if they're enhancing their performance. Why don't we test the welfare leeches 4 drugs preventing THEIR performance?
— Dallas Braden (@DALLASBRADEN209) July 31, 2013
Dallas Braden made $3.35 million to sit out with a shoulder injury last year, because he threw a perfect game once. Trivia: Of all pitchers in MLB history to record a perfect game, Dallas Braden is the most ironic.
- Filed Under:
- dallas braden
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee