- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Dallas Braden, Baseball-Welfare Leech, Complains About American ‘Welfare Leeches’ And Drugs
Dallas Braden doesn’t like “welfare leeches,” and he thinks they are the counterpart of PED users in MLB. So, Alex Rodriguez, you are a “welfare leech.” When I say it like that, nobody will disagree.
We test athletes to see if they're enhancing their performance. Why don't we test the welfare leeches 4 drugs preventing THEIR performance?
— Dallas Braden (@DALLASBRADEN209) July 31, 2013
Dallas Braden made $3.35 million to sit out with a shoulder injury last year, because he threw a perfect game once. Trivia: Of all pitchers in MLB history to record a perfect game, Dallas Braden is the most ironic.
- Filed Under:
- dallas braden
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts