- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dallas Braden, Baseball-Welfare Leech, Complains About American ‘Welfare Leeches’ And Drugs
Dallas Braden doesn’t like “welfare leeches,” and he thinks they are the counterpart of PED users in MLB. So, Alex Rodriguez, you are a “welfare leech.” When I say it like that, nobody will disagree.
We test athletes to see if they're enhancing their performance. Why don't we test the welfare leeches 4 drugs preventing THEIR performance?
— Dallas Braden (@DALLASBRADEN209) July 31, 2013
Dallas Braden made $3.35 million to sit out with a shoulder injury last year, because he threw a perfect game once. Trivia: Of all pitchers in MLB history to record a perfect game, Dallas Braden is the most ironic.
- Filed Under:
- dallas braden
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released