- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dallas Braden, Baseball-Welfare Leech, Complains About American ‘Welfare Leeches’ And Drugs
Dallas Braden doesn’t like “welfare leeches,” and he thinks they are the counterpart of PED users in MLB. So, Alex Rodriguez, you are a “welfare leech.” When I say it like that, nobody will disagree.
We test athletes to see if they're enhancing their performance. Why don't we test the welfare leeches 4 drugs preventing THEIR performance?
— Dallas Braden (@DALLASBRADEN209) July 31, 2013
Dallas Braden made $3.35 million to sit out with a shoulder injury last year, because he threw a perfect game once. Trivia: Of all pitchers in MLB history to record a perfect game, Dallas Braden is the most ironic.
- Filed Under:
- dallas braden
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts