- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Darth Vader, Awful Pitcher
The gif below comes to us via Business Insider, it’s of someone dressed as Darth Vader throwing out a first pitch at a Tampa Bay Rays game, and it is delightful. Suffice to say, the Force was not especially strong with this one:
You know, Darth, we don’t want to give you any motivation to strangle us from across the room or anything, but: unimpressive. Most unimpressive. And if you’d rather watch the pitch in video form, here you go.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Five NFL Running Backs On the Rise In 2014
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?