- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
David Freese Crashed His Car Into A Tree So He Wouldn’t Crash His Car Into A Deer
Driving his 2011 Black Range Rover in Wildwood, Missouri, St. Louis Cardinals 3rd baseman David Freese encountered a deer on the road. Freese, as most drivers would, decided that he did not want to end the life of a wild animal/damage his car. So he swerved. And thanks to his quick maneuvering, the deer was unhurt. Freese’s car, well that’s another story. It was completely totaled and towed when police arrived because he had driven straight into a tree.
Freese’s previous driving record is spotty, with two arrests for drinking and driving and a crash on an icy road that got him sent back down to the Minor Leagues with a foot injury. But there were no other cars, persons or substances involved in this crash, so Freese really did actively choose the life of a deer over his own. What a guy.
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough
- New York Yankees Sign OF Jacoby Ellsbury to Big Contract
- Concussions Bringing Down The NFL?