- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
David Freese Crashed His Car Into A Tree So He Wouldn’t Crash His Car Into A Deer
Driving his 2011 Black Range Rover in Wildwood, Missouri, St. Louis Cardinals 3rd baseman David Freese encountered a deer on the road. Freese, as most drivers would, decided that he did not want to end the life of a wild animal/damage his car. So he swerved. And thanks to his quick maneuvering, the deer was unhurt. Freese’s car, well that’s another story. It was completely totaled and towed when police arrived because he had driven straight into a tree.
Freese’s previous driving record is spotty, with two arrests for drinking and driving and a crash on an icy road that got him sent back down to the Minor Leagues with a foot injury. But there were no other cars, persons or substances involved in this crash, so Freese really did actively choose the life of a deer over his own. What a guy.
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- Paulina Gretzky: Still a Wild Child
- Ravens Bring Back Bryant McKinnie
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes