- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Delino DeShields Jr. Took A Fastball To The Face, Then Took A Terrifying Picture From The Hospital
During a Double-A game in Corpus Christi, Texas, the son of former big leaguer Delino DeShields (duh) was hit in the face by a baseball traveling fast enough to do this (below). He actually walked off the field on his own power, then sent this picture to a friend after he was hospitalized. The friend promptly tweeted the photo out. The picture is now circulating through the sports news world.
— Tanner Case (@ctcase10) April 19, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts