- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Delino DeShields Jr. Took A Fastball To The Face, Then Took A Terrifying Picture From The Hospital
During a Double-A game in Corpus Christi, Texas, the son of former big leaguer Delino DeShields (duh) was hit in the face by a baseball traveling fast enough to do this (below). He actually walked off the field on his own power, then sent this picture to a friend after he was hospitalized. The friend promptly tweeted the photo out. The picture is now circulating through the sports news world.
— Tanner Case (@ctcase10) April 19, 2014
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy