- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Delino DeShields Jr. Took A Fastball To The Face, Then Took A Terrifying Picture From The Hospital
During a Double-A game in Corpus Christi, Texas, the son of former big leaguer Delino DeShields (duh) was hit in the face by a baseball traveling fast enough to do this (below). He actually walked off the field on his own power, then sent this picture to a friend after he was hospitalized. The friend promptly tweeted the photo out. The picture is now circulating through the sports news world.
— Tanner Case (@ctcase10) April 19, 2014
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World