- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Derek Jeter Is Fat Now (Photos)
Derek Jeter broke his ankle in Game 1 of the ALCS, an injury that required surgery. Since that surgery, the Yankee captain has been in a walking boot and told to remain in a “non weight-bearing” situation by his doctors, meaning no lower body workouts and considerably less options at the gym. Still: damn, Derek Jeter.
The newly-doughy playboy was spotted outside a South Beach hotel, and his extra padding inspired this lead from the New York Post:
The ankle we knew about. The gut, not so much.
Not cool, New York Post. El Capitán will surely emerge from his walking boot a lithe and agile specimen, ready to return to the concrete jungle and his habit of night time conquistador-ing. In fact, when this nightmare is over, he’ll probably have sex with your girlfriend, New York Post, then send her a nice gift basket.
For now, though, he’s… pretty fat.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time