- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Derek Jeter Is Fat Now (Photos)
Derek Jeter broke his ankle in Game 1 of the ALCS, an injury that required surgery. Since that surgery, the Yankee captain has been in a walking boot and told to remain in a “non weight-bearing” situation by his doctors, meaning no lower body workouts and considerably less options at the gym. Still: damn, Derek Jeter.
The newly-doughy playboy was spotted outside a South Beach hotel, and his extra padding inspired this lead from the New York Post:
The ankle we knew about. The gut, not so much.
Not cool, New York Post. El Capitán will surely emerge from his walking boot a lithe and agile specimen, ready to return to the concrete jungle and his habit of night time conquistador-ing. In fact, when this nightmare is over, he’ll probably have sex with your girlfriend, New York Post, then send her a nice gift basket.
For now, though, he’s… pretty fat.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'