- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Derek Jeter Is Fat Now (Photos)
Derek Jeter broke his ankle in Game 1 of the ALCS, an injury that required surgery. Since that surgery, the Yankee captain has been in a walking boot and told to remain in a “non weight-bearing” situation by his doctors, meaning no lower body workouts and considerably less options at the gym. Still: damn, Derek Jeter.
The newly-doughy playboy was spotted outside a South Beach hotel, and his extra padding inspired this lead from the New York Post:
The ankle we knew about. The gut, not so much.
Not cool, New York Post. El Capitán will surely emerge from his walking boot a lithe and agile specimen, ready to return to the concrete jungle and his habit of night time conquistador-ing. In fact, when this nightmare is over, he’ll probably have sex with your girlfriend, New York Post, then send her a nice gift basket.
For now, though, he’s… pretty fat.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'