- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Derek Jeter Is Fat Now (Photos)
Derek Jeter broke his ankle in Game 1 of the ALCS, an injury that required surgery. Since that surgery, the Yankee captain has been in a walking boot and told to remain in a “non weight-bearing” situation by his doctors, meaning no lower body workouts and considerably less options at the gym. Still: damn, Derek Jeter.
The newly-doughy playboy was spotted outside a South Beach hotel, and his extra padding inspired this lead from the New York Post:
The ankle we knew about. The gut, not so much.
Not cool, New York Post. El Capitán will surely emerge from his walking boot a lithe and agile specimen, ready to return to the concrete jungle and his habit of night time conquistador-ing. In fact, when this nightmare is over, he’ll probably have sex with your girlfriend, New York Post, then send her a nice gift basket.
For now, though, he’s… pretty fat.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?