- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Derek Jeter Is Fat Now (Photos)
Derek Jeter broke his ankle in Game 1 of the ALCS, an injury that required surgery. Since that surgery, the Yankee captain has been in a walking boot and told to remain in a “non weight-bearing” situation by his doctors, meaning no lower body workouts and considerably less options at the gym. Still: damn, Derek Jeter.
The newly-doughy playboy was spotted outside a South Beach hotel, and his extra padding inspired this lead from the New York Post:
The ankle we knew about. The gut, not so much.
Not cool, New York Post. El Capitán will surely emerge from his walking boot a lithe and agile specimen, ready to return to the concrete jungle and his habit of night time conquistador-ing. In fact, when this nightmare is over, he’ll probably have sex with your girlfriend, New York Post, then send her a nice gift basket.
For now, though, he’s… pretty fat.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark