- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
BREAKING: Derek Jeter Dating Attractive Woman
Derek Jeter has lots of sex with beautiful women, treats them well, and plays some Hall-of-Fame caliber shortstop for the New York Yankees. It is not breaking news when Jeter sleeps with a beautiful woman — that’s more common than a Yankee win. But what is breaking news, is when someone is worthy enough to catch his attention past that one night. The rare woman worth more than a post-coital gift basket. The Mariah Careys. The Minka Kellys.
Well, according to the New York Post, Derek Jeter has apparently seeing Ralph Lauren model Hannah Davis “casually for several months.” So, no, she may not be Minka-caliber, but Derek certainly sees something in her.
There are few reported details, and they aren’t important. What’s important is identifying this woman. Who is Hannah Davis?
- She is 22 years old (Jeter is 38)
- She is 5’9.5″ (Jeter is 6’3″)
- Her measurements are 34-24-36
- Her shoe size is 9.
- She was born in Saint Thomas
- She is “best known as the face of Ralph Lauren fragrance Ralph Rocks”
And finally, via Wikipedia:
Davis enjoys singing, playing piano and writing her own songs. She is in her second year studying economics at Leicester University. When asked where she sees herself in ten years, Davis replied, “Working with mentally handicapped children or a career in finance.”
Derek knows how to pick ‘em.
And yes, we are a SPORTS WEBSITE, I know. Sorry. This is where we’re obliged to show this video of her showing up some douchebag in tennis. Suck it, guy.
We approve, Derek. So much so, in fact, that she deserves an honorary… SLIDESHOW! (More photos at With Leather, whom we must also h/t for this post.)
- Filed Under:
- derek jeter
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar