- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Derek Jeter Has No Idea Who Logan Morrison Is
If you didn’t know already, Showtime is airing a series, The Franchise: A Season With The Miami Marlins. The show basically just follows the team around, much like HBO’s 24/7 series. (Last year, the show shadowed the San Francisco Giants.)
While we haven’t seen any episodes (there have been two so far) we’ve heard great reviews. This clip comes from last night’s installment, in which Logan Morrison says hello to Derek Jeter in a Kansas City hotel… and Jeter seems to have no idea who Morrison is. Guess DJ doesn’t keep up with the Twitter like all these hip, young kids. (For those who don’t know, Lo-Mo is a prominent tweeter.)
Via Hot Clicks
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success