- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Derek Jeter Has No Idea Who Logan Morrison Is
If you didn’t know already, Showtime is airing a series, The Franchise: A Season With The Miami Marlins. The show basically just follows the team around, much like HBO’s 24/7 series. (Last year, the show shadowed the San Francisco Giants.)
While we haven’t seen any episodes (there have been two so far) we’ve heard great reviews. This clip comes from last night’s installment, in which Logan Morrison says hello to Derek Jeter in a Kansas City hotel… and Jeter seems to have no idea who Morrison is. Guess DJ doesn’t keep up with the Twitter like all these hip, young kids. (For those who don’t know, Lo-Mo is a prominent tweeter.)
Via Hot Clicks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts