- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Derek Jeter’s Ex-Girlfriend All-Star Team
Playing in his 14th and final MLB All-Star game tonight, “The Captain” will undoubtedly show very little emotion as reporters, fans, and fellow All-Stars salute his impressive body of work. What can we say — D.J. isn’t very accessible.
Perhaps that’s why he’s managed to date such a sizable percentage of super famous, beautiful women: Jeter cannot be tamed. He is James Bond.
So, seeing as his farewell tour stops in Minneapolis tonight for what very well could be the most meaningful moment of his final season, we’re looking back on his ex-girlfriend all-star team, who probably aren’t planning to honor their meaningful moments shared with Jeets anytime soon.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'