- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Derek Jeter’s Ex-Girlfriend All-Star Team
Playing in his 14th and final MLB All-Star game tonight, “The Captain” will undoubtedly show very little emotion as reporters, fans, and fellow All-Stars salute his impressive body of work. What can we say — D.J. isn’t very accessible.
Perhaps that’s why he’s managed to date such a sizable percentage of super famous, beautiful women: Jeter cannot be tamed. He is James Bond.
So, seeing as his farewell tour stops in Minneapolis tonight for what very well could be the most meaningful moment of his final season, we’re looking back on his ex-girlfriend all-star team, who probably aren’t planning to honor their meaningful moments shared with Jeets anytime soon.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'