- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Today In Fantastic Sports Illustrated Covers That Could Never Happen Again: This
Ah, the 70s. A time for juggling. A time for juggling baseballs. A time for juggling baseballs while smoking cigarettes in the dugout. Kind of makes you miss those days when you could just show up to the ballpark after taking some hallucinogens and throw a no-hitter, doesn’t it? Happy birthday to Dick Allen, the man doing the juggling, who turned 70 today.
Image via Andy Gray.
- Filed Under:
- Sports Illustrated
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down