- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Today In Fantastic Sports Illustrated Covers That Could Never Happen Again: This
Ah, the 70s. A time for juggling. A time for juggling baseballs. A time for juggling baseballs while smoking cigarettes in the dugout. Kind of makes you miss those days when you could just show up to the ballpark after taking some hallucinogens and throw a no-hitter, doesn’t it? Happy birthday to Dick Allen, the man doing the juggling, who turned 70 today.
Image via Andy Gray.
- Filed Under:
- Sports Illustrated
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ