- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dirk Nowitzki Throws Out First Pitch, Continues Streak Of NBA Players Throwing Baseballs Poorly
This fact was confirmed during Friday night’s Rangers-Mets game, when Nowitzki (who kind of looked like Randy Johnson in blue shorts when he was out on the mound) threw a first pitch that almost turned into another John Wall situation.
As Dallas Morning News Baseball Columnist Evan Grant noted, Nowitzki short-armed it, and if he threw a baseball semi-regularly, he’d be an outstanding candidate for blowing his arm out. Note to Mark Cuban: don’t let him do this again.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun