- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dirk Nowitzki Throws Out First Pitch, Continues Streak Of NBA Players Throwing Baseballs Poorly
This fact was confirmed during Friday night’s Rangers-Mets game, when Nowitzki (who kind of looked like Randy Johnson in blue shorts when he was out on the mound) threw a first pitch that almost turned into another John Wall situation.
As Dallas Morning News Baseball Columnist Evan Grant noted, Nowitzki short-armed it, and if he threw a baseball semi-regularly, he’d be an outstanding candidate for blowing his arm out. Note to Mark Cuban: don’t let him do this again.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story