- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dirk Nowitzki Throws Out First Pitch, Continues Streak Of NBA Players Throwing Baseballs Poorly
This fact was confirmed during Friday night’s Rangers-Mets game, when Nowitzki (who kind of looked like Randy Johnson in blue shorts when he was out on the mound) threw a first pitch that almost turned into another John Wall situation.
As Dallas Morning News Baseball Columnist Evan Grant noted, Nowitzki short-armed it, and if he threw a baseball semi-regularly, he’d be an outstanding candidate for blowing his arm out. Note to Mark Cuban: don’t let him do this again.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen