- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Dirk Nowitzki Throws Out First Pitch, Continues Streak Of NBA Players Throwing Baseballs Poorly
This fact was confirmed during Friday night’s Rangers-Mets game, when Nowitzki (who kind of looked like Randy Johnson in blue shorts when he was out on the mound) threw a first pitch that almost turned into another John Wall situation.
As Dallas Morning News Baseball Columnist Evan Grant noted, Nowitzki short-armed it, and if he threw a baseball semi-regularly, he’d be an outstanding candidate for blowing his arm out. Note to Mark Cuban: don’t let him do this again.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement