- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dirk Nowitzki Throws Out First Pitch, Continues Streak Of NBA Players Throwing Baseballs Poorly
This fact was confirmed during Friday night’s Rangers-Mets game, when Nowitzki (who kind of looked like Randy Johnson in blue shorts when he was out on the mound) threw a first pitch that almost turned into another John Wall situation.
As Dallas Morning News Baseball Columnist Evan Grant noted, Nowitzki short-armed it, and if he threw a baseball semi-regularly, he’d be an outstanding candidate for blowing his arm out. Note to Mark Cuban: don’t let him do this again.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today