- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dodgers Eliminate Braves, Douse Craig Sager With Water Because They’re The Dodgers
Sager’s suit is OK, but sadly his toupee drowned.
Also you can see that the camera was pretty much destroyed. The Dodgers won 4-3, and that’s Juan Uribe (two-run homer in the eighth) receiving the shower along with Sager.
The only thing that can lift my spirits right now? A pissed-off, soaking-wet Craig Sager. Thanks Puig.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 8, 2013
A sodden Craig Sager drives to the 20th Century Fox lot to raid Herb Tarlek’s remaining wardrobe from WKRP In Cincinnati.
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) October 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- los angeles dodgers
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside