- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dodgers Eliminate Braves, Douse Craig Sager With Water Because They’re The Dodgers
Sager’s suit is OK, but sadly his toupee drowned.
Also you can see that the camera was pretty much destroyed. The Dodgers won 4-3, and that’s Juan Uribe (two-run homer in the eighth) receiving the shower along with Sager.
The only thing that can lift my spirits right now? A pissed-off, soaking-wet Craig Sager. Thanks Puig.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 8, 2013
A sodden Craig Sager drives to the 20th Century Fox lot to raid Herb Tarlek’s remaining wardrobe from WKRP In Cincinnati.
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) October 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- los angeles dodgers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts