- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Dodgers Eliminate Braves, Douse Craig Sager With Water Because They’re The Dodgers
Sager’s suit is OK, but sadly his toupee drowned.
Also you can see that the camera was pretty much destroyed. The Dodgers won 4-3, and that’s Juan Uribe (two-run homer in the eighth) receiving the shower along with Sager.
The only thing that can lift my spirits right now? A pissed-off, soaking-wet Craig Sager. Thanks Puig.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 8, 2013
A sodden Craig Sager drives to the 20th Century Fox lot to raid Herb Tarlek’s remaining wardrobe from WKRP In Cincinnati.
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) October 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- los angeles dodgers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story