- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dodgers Eliminate Braves, Douse Craig Sager With Water Because They’re The Dodgers
Sager’s suit is OK, but sadly his toupee drowned.
Also you can see that the camera was pretty much destroyed. The Dodgers won 4-3, and that’s Juan Uribe (two-run homer in the eighth) receiving the shower along with Sager.
The only thing that can lift my spirits right now? A pissed-off, soaking-wet Craig Sager. Thanks Puig.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 8, 2013
A sodden Craig Sager drives to the 20th Century Fox lot to raid Herb Tarlek’s remaining wardrobe from WKRP In Cincinnati.
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) October 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- los angeles dodgers
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC