- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dodgers Eliminate Braves, Douse Craig Sager With Water Because They’re The Dodgers
Sager’s suit is OK, but sadly his toupee drowned.
Also you can see that the camera was pretty much destroyed. The Dodgers won 4-3, and that’s Juan Uribe (two-run homer in the eighth) receiving the shower along with Sager.
The only thing that can lift my spirits right now? A pissed-off, soaking-wet Craig Sager. Thanks Puig.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) October 8, 2013
A sodden Craig Sager drives to the 20th Century Fox lot to raid Herb Tarlek’s remaining wardrobe from WKRP In Cincinnati.
— Jeb Lund (@Mobute) October 8, 2013
- Filed Under:
- los angeles dodgers
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights