- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dog Day Afternoon: Red Wiener Face Plants At Royals Game, Is Ignored By Other Wieners
What happened to “No Wiener Left Behind”? It was the Royals’ home opener at Kauffman Stadium on Monday, and of course they had the Hot Dog Derby: the race between three competing wieners that first debuted in 2007. But tragedy struck at “Ketchup”, the red hot dog, stumbled and hit the ground face-first … getting a snout full of dirt to go along with his sodium phosphates and pig intestine.
The other two hot dogs, “Relish” and “Mustard”, ignored their brethren and continued the race, proving once again that there is no honor among snack meats.
Screen grab: MLB.com.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts