- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Dog Day Afternoon: Red Wiener Face Plants At Royals Game, Is Ignored By Other Wieners
What happened to “No Wiener Left Behind”? It was the Royals’ home opener at Kauffman Stadium on Monday, and of course they had the Hot Dog Derby: the race between three competing wieners that first debuted in 2007. But tragedy struck at “Ketchup”, the red hot dog, stumbled and hit the ground face-first … getting a snout full of dirt to go along with his sodium phosphates and pig intestine.
The other two hot dogs, “Relish” and “Mustard”, ignored their brethren and continued the race, proving once again that there is no honor among snack meats.
Screen grab: MLB.com.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts