- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Dog Day Afternoon: Red Wiener Face Plants At Royals Game, Is Ignored By Other Wieners
What happened to “No Wiener Left Behind”? It was the Royals’ home opener at Kauffman Stadium on Monday, and of course they had the Hot Dog Derby: the race between three competing wieners that first debuted in 2007. But tragedy struck at “Ketchup”, the red hot dog, stumbled and hit the ground face-first … getting a snout full of dirt to go along with his sodium phosphates and pig intestine.
The other two hot dogs, “Relish” and “Mustard”, ignored their brethren and continued the race, proving once again that there is no honor among snack meats.
Screen grab: MLB.com.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen