- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Word To The Wise: Don’t Use Microphones To Record Jayson Werth, As He Will Get Pissed And Leave
The Nationals dropped another game to the Phillies last night, losing three of four against their division rival this week (though just five of their last 10 overall). Maybe that’s why Jayson Werth, despite going 2-4, was in such a pissy mood after the game.
Damn, Jayson. Who shit in your cereal? Don’t be mad at the young guy holding the mic — be mad at yourself for looking the way you do.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead