- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Word To The Wise: Don’t Use Microphones To Record Jayson Werth, As He Will Get Pissed And Leave
The Nationals dropped another game to the Phillies last night, losing three of four against their division rival this week (though just five of their last 10 overall). Maybe that’s why Jayson Werth, despite going 2-4, was in such a pissy mood after the game.
Damn, Jayson. Who shit in your cereal? Don’t be mad at the young guy holding the mic — be mad at yourself for looking the way you do.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts