- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Don’t Worry, Derek Jeter, Word Is You’ll Be Leaving Scranton/Wilkes-Barre For The Bronx This Weekend
For Derek Jeter, it’s been a long and winding road back from his broken ankle last October. Since then, he’s been called fat, he’s been called gay, and he’s been calling scary press conferences that make us think he’s retiring. It’s not easy being the Captain.
But all that pales in comparison to his rehab stint with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, if the looks on Jeter’s face in these photos are to be believed. He reportedly stopped over in nearby Pittston for dinner last night:
— Rick Notari (@TheBigBlueDevil) July 10, 2013
— CLNS_Nick (@CLNS_Nick) July 10, 2013
I MET DEREK JETER IN PITTSTON!!! pic.twitter.com/4wAQ3k9wwh
— Damien Rutkoski (@apple2iphone) July 10, 2013
Can’t you just imagine him saying, “You want me to sign both of these things?” in that last one?
Have no fear, Mr. Jeter — you won’t need to suffer these Pennsylvania peasants much longer. Reports say that you’ll be back in the lineup for the New York Yankees against the Twins this Friday. Whew! We made it!
How are the Yankees doing, by the way? Oh, really? Oh… really? Oh.
- Filed Under:
- derek jeter
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- The Washington Warriors?