- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Don’t Worry, Derek Jeter, Word Is You’ll Be Leaving Scranton/Wilkes-Barre For The Bronx This Weekend
For Derek Jeter, it’s been a long and winding road back from his broken ankle last October. Since then, he’s been called fat, he’s been called gay, and he’s been calling scary press conferences that make us think he’s retiring. It’s not easy being the Captain.
But all that pales in comparison to his rehab stint with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, if the looks on Jeter’s face in these photos are to be believed. He reportedly stopped over in nearby Pittston for dinner last night:
— Rick Notari (@TheBigBlueDevil) July 10, 2013
— CLNS_Nick (@CLNS_Nick) July 10, 2013
I MET DEREK JETER IN PITTSTON!!! pic.twitter.com/4wAQ3k9wwh
— Damien Rutkoski (@apple2iphone) July 10, 2013
Can’t you just imagine him saying, “You want me to sign both of these things?” in that last one?
Have no fear, Mr. Jeter — you won’t need to suffer these Pennsylvania peasants much longer. Reports say that you’ll be back in the lineup for the New York Yankees against the Twins this Friday. Whew! We made it!
How are the Yankees doing, by the way? Oh, really? Oh… really? Oh.
- Filed Under:
- derek jeter
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story