- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Don’t Worry, Derek Jeter, Word Is You’ll Be Leaving Scranton/Wilkes-Barre For The Bronx This Weekend
For Derek Jeter, it’s been a long and winding road back from his broken ankle last October. Since then, he’s been called fat, he’s been called gay, and he’s been calling scary press conferences that make us think he’s retiring. It’s not easy being the Captain.
But all that pales in comparison to his rehab stint with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, if the looks on Jeter’s face in these photos are to be believed. He reportedly stopped over in nearby Pittston for dinner last night:
— Rick Notari (@TheBigBlueDevil) July 10, 2013
— CLNS_Nick (@CLNS_Nick) July 10, 2013
I MET DEREK JETER IN PITTSTON!!! pic.twitter.com/4wAQ3k9wwh
— Damien Rutkoski (@apple2iphone) July 10, 2013
Can’t you just imagine him saying, “You want me to sign both of these things?” in that last one?
Have no fear, Mr. Jeter — you won’t need to suffer these Pennsylvania peasants much longer. Reports say that you’ll be back in the lineup for the New York Yankees against the Twins this Friday. Whew! We made it!
How are the Yankees doing, by the way? Oh, really? Oh… really? Oh.
- Filed Under:
- derek jeter
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier