- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s A Photo Of The Scorpion That Stung Brewers’ GM Doug Melvin HOLY SH*T LOOK AT THAT SCORPION
Yesterday we told you about that scorpion that bit Doug Melvin and his subsequent Googling and it’s badassness in comparison to strained butts. Well now a picture of that scorpion has surfaced thanks to Doug’s son, Cory (he put in on Facebook) and HOLY SH*T SCARY SCARY SCORPION.
Ballsy, bagging and tagging instead of killing the little f*cker and tossing him in the garbage. Could have been a deathstalker.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?